Lake Placid CharcoalBrand : MAT The Basics
Lake Placid rug has a vibrant color palette, vivid nature, and wave design that effortlessly match the aesthetics of a space.
- Color – Charcoal
- Brand – MAT The Basics
- Collection – Blanc
- Material – Pure new wool with viscose effect
- Weave – Tufted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Contemporary
- Pattern – Abstract, Striped
- Pile Height – 0.5 inches
Origin – India
Representing waves that bend and curve in a hypnotic manner, the mesmerizing effects of this artisan created floor décor, will update the feel of any space. It is hand-tufted with a blend of wool, viscose and has latex on the back, which suffices the need for a rug pad. It is available in additional sizes and colorways.
- High low soft textures
- High quality cotton cloth backing
- UV Fade Resistant
- Recommended for high-traffic
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new rugs, it will subside over time.
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 80% wool, 10% viscose, 10% cotton
These rugs will form beautiful appearances and are popular choices for our customers.