Jamaica WhiteBrand : MAT The Basics
Jamaica is hand-tufted in wool with felt details and viscose, providing an on-trend style. It is available in two color choices and a range of sizing options that will best accommodate any interiors.
- Color – White
- Brand – MAT The Basics
- Collection – Blanc
- Material – Pure new wool, viscose, and wool felt
- Weave – Tufted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Contemporary
- Pattern – Abstract
- Pile Height – 0.5 inches
- Origin – India
Hand-tufted in pure new wool with twisted New Zealand wool, the Agra rug is formed in an abstract pattern reminiscent of designs on the sand after the sea waves hit the shore. Its soft tone offers a pleasing feel. Casual and elegantly appealing, it instantly rejuvenates a space. The high-low pile swirls along in an arranged and efficient manner.
- High low soft textures
- High quality cotton cloth backing
- UV Fade Resistant
- Recommended for high-traffic
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new rugs, it will subside over time.
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 80% wool, 10% viscose, 10% cotton
These rugs will form beautiful appearances and are popular choices for our customers.