Showing 1–24 of 80 results
Kitchen Area Rugs And Carpets
The kitchen is the most crucial area and is believed to be the heart of the home. A quality kitchen rug is vital since it is a place of long-standing work. Mat the Basics houses area rugs and runners that help this room become comfortable, attractive, and elegant.
Select a high-quality, durable, and easy-to-clean kitchen area rug from Mat the Basics that has a stunning style for your kitchen. Our rugs and runners create an ideal warm space within the kitchen. It is not possible to alter the floor. However, you can adjust the design, so select the right kitchen rug.
We own the kitchen area rugs and runners that are durable and effective for a space. Rugs are not just ornamented pieces, but they come with many other roles. Our best rugs provide warmth underfoot from the long hours of standing and cooking. We have kitchen area rugs that are a work of art. You can make your kitchen more enjoyable and comfortable by using the best rugs from our stunning collection of kitchen rugs.
Our kitchen area rugs result from a sophisticated weave that gives an unnoticeable style to the design. Our designs are perfectly curated to provide a stunning appearance to your home. We have kitchen carpets available in various sizes and styles that range from geometrical abstract and floral designs to bold and colored to simple designs. Our kitchen carpets come in a stunning range of attractive options for your desired needs. Herein, it is easy to browse through various styles and find attractive options for kitchen area rugs without ever leaving your house.
For a long time, kitchen carpets have served the purpose of providing comfort. Today, with the current changes, there is an aesthetic appeal in terms of the kitchen carpets that you choose. Keeping up with the latest trends and changes, we own kitchen carpets that complement the room and gives added benefits.
Our experts suggest that centrally positioning a kitchen area rug will provide equal space in the room and ensure that the overall decor is well-balanced. This attribute will create a chic and refined look. However, one must know that improper cleaning of the kitchen will decrease years in terms of lifespan, no matter what durability it serves.
The Best Way To Choose
We are aware of the functionality a hand-crafted kitchen area rug serves. All our products are hand-crafted, and the kitchen rugs are no exception; we have made them keeping in mind the aspects you look for.
- Size: Although we have an array of sizes to cover the appeal you wish for your kitchen, it is best suited if you could measure the area first. You might want to consider the runner option or a narrow rectangular carpet to make the room more spacious without overtaking the cabinets. If your kitchen doesn't have enough space for placing sizes such as 2'x3' or 4'x6', then a runner set between the cabinets will do the work. You only need to choose which areas you would like to cushion and which size best suits your needs.
- Materials: We have rugs that are great for messy spills and stand well to a substantial volume of foot traffic. We also have synthetic fibered rugs for kitchens that appear to be the house's focal point. Another suitable option for kitchen rugs is the wool rug, as it is naturally resistant to staining. Our collection of kitchen area rugs will add cushioning to the cold tile floor.
- Colors and patterns: Explore through our kitchen carpets, and you will find a stunning range of hues with astonishing patterns. From simple colors and patterns to bright and intricate ones, we have all as per your choices. If you're looking to add a fun touch with a bold color or classic elegance, the hue and design of the kitchen carpet you select will create the tone for your ultimate look. Use neutral colors for a harmonious, traditional style that is comfortable without overwhelming the space. Add color to an existing scheme by choosing the same color in other accessories.
- Shape: In general, it is recommended that similar forms be used in conjunction. We recommend going for different shapes when it involves playing around with unique cabinets and spaces in the kitchen. A shaped carpet in the form of a rectangle, square, or runner-size can help to enhance the minimalist design and add an atmosphere of peace to the room.
If you're searching for a traditional, mid-century, or contemporary rug, there's bound to be a kitchen room area rug that meets your needs. If you're searching for an alternative size or are concerned about any other aspect, please ask us for help based on your needs.
Where to put kitchen rugs?
You should place kitchen area rugs in areas of foot traffic in the kitchen. You can lay a kitchen rug in areas prone to spills and staining. This includes the sites in front of the stove and the refrigerator. You can also place kitchen rugs on the paths between cabinets and the kitchen's island.
Additionally, it's an excellent idea to lay a kitchen rug beneath a table if you have one at home. Before putting the kitchen carpet in the kitchen, consider how much area you would like to cover. If you have a tiny kitchen, place the kitchen rug right in front of the sink to provide warmth when washing dishes. You can utilize a long, narrow kitchen area rug to make the space appear larger. In the case of a huge kitchen, you could include kitchen runners to make the room cozier.
What is the best type of area carpet under a kitchen table?
You can put many rugs for your floors under the kitchen table. The most suitable ones are natural fiber rugs. These types of rugs aid in stopping your feet from sliding even if the flooring or the rug's fabric becomes wet. These rugs made from naturally sourced yarns are long-lasting and easy to maintain.
Synthetic rugs pair nicely under a kitchen table. Polyester is a great option for comfort if that's what you're looking for in a kitchen carpet. It's the closest thing to wool's appearance. Rugs can use polyester as it is an artificial and highly robust material. It is also resistant to stains and other tear and wear that comes when you're cooking. Synthetic kitchen carpets can be cleaned using a part-bleach solution without worrying about color changing.
When it comes to kitchen, ensure you have your priorities straight. Usage should be done from the best of both worlds, i.e., style and comfort, and the perfect material to make your kitchen look like the look and feel it deserves.
- Are flat-weave rugs suitable for the kitchen?
Flat-weave kitchen rugs from Mat the Basics are ideal for your kitchen as they're low-profile, robust, and economical in spilling food spills. As far as the material used, wool is typically used to make flat-weave rugs, and you will be able to discover various options in an array of designs and colors. Although you can vacuum wool rugs, the slight beating of the flat weave rugs removes dirt and debris. Natural options, such as wool, are made from renewable resources and add to the appearance of your kitchen.
- How to clean kitchen rugs?
Vacuuming your kitchen rug regularly is the best way to keep it clean. An alternative to vacuuming is to take the rug outside, shake it gently, and then let it rest for a while. Deep cleaning your kitchen area rug once a year is a good idea if you want them to last.
If you want your rug to stand for a long time, it is possible to have them cleaned yearly. Regular vacuuming is vital; however, it's not enough to eliminate those tiny particles hidden beneath the rug's surface. Professional cleaning helps remove the hidden dirt and lets the carpet live for a long time.
- What patterns are best suited for kitchen rugs?
Kitchen room rugs can be adorned with numerous patterns and weaves. You can choose from geometric rugs, and abstracts rugs, to patchwork rugs, border rugs, medallion rugs, striped rugs, floral rugs, and chevron rugs.As per the weaving techniques for rugs used in the kitchen area you can browse through different collections and opt-in from options that start with a flat weave rugs, hand-loomed rugs, knotted rugs, tufted rugs, and more. Mat the Basics has custom options that let you design and choose a pattern as per your aspirations.
- What rug size can be placed in the kitchen?
Kitchen room rugs are meant to provide comfort and be of protection against accidental spills. Using an improper size can lead to the disruption of the area. A good suitable size can help define the space in the kitchen. Mat the Basics has standard rug sizes for the kitchen which can be placed suitably after measuring. Sizes like: 4’x6’ rugs, 5’x8’ rugs, 6’x9’ rugs, 8’x10’ rugs, 9’x12’ rugs, square rugs, round rugs, and runner rugs can be placed to create a room of interest and comfort.
- How do you style a kitchen rug?
A great way to style a kitchen area rug is to use the same colors throughout the space. You can opt for a tufted, flat-weave or a hand-loomed kitchen carpet or runner for decorating the rest of your kitchen. On the countertops, you can also use their colors in lighting, linens, and accessories.
- What colors go well in kitchen rugs?
Food and drinks, and other splattering are daily mishaps in kitchen. Mat the Basics manufactures many rug colors ranging from white rugs, beige rugs, neutral rugs, yellow rugs, gold rugs, blue rugs, pink rugs, red rugs, green rugs, gray rugs, black rugs, and multi color rugs. You can choose from these beautiful flexible colors or mix & match them with the help of custom rug services.
- Which material of rugs should be used for kitchen area rugs?
From bamboo, and hemp to wool, polyester, and viscose; all can be used for kitchen rugs.
- Which weave is suitable for kitchen rugs?
Kitchen rugs and runners can have tufted, flat-weaved rugs based on the material it is woven in. A hand-loomed area rug will add to the sparkle of the room.
- Is customization of rugs possible in kitchen?
The kitchen room is said to be the busiest area in the interior. A custom kitchen rug would be an ideal addition as with customization, several possibilities of rug making become possible. You can choose a kitchen rug as per your kitchen area demands. By customizing rugs for kitchen, you can get beautiful and functional flooring.
Area rugs for kitchen can be customized from Mat the Basics as we manufacture high-qualitycustom rugs in standard materials. We curate rugs and carpet as per your design and aspiration with our expertise.