An awesome expansion to an ongoing home that relishes in workmanship and culture, this rug is a show-stopper completely enchanting. Shallow conceptual plans have drifted across the surface creating a pleasant floor covering that can be set in a space for a forward leap. It has been hand tufted with wool and viscose.
- Color – Gray/Multi
- Brand – Mat Orange
- Collection – Milano
- Material – Blended New Zealand wool with viscose effect
- Weave – Hand tufted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Contemporary
- Pattern – Abstract
- Pile Height – 0.5 inches
- Origin – India
The words “imaginative” and “beguiling” are the words that can be used to describe the Spia rugs. It is captivating and intriguing and is a great addition to a living space that is awash in culture and art. This rug is a work of art on its own. Likely painted on squiggles, lines, the electrical energy flies across the space of this wonderful rug, and it’s evident that the area rug has an individuality. Two color options are being offered within the Spia collection, along with various sizes to pick from.
- High low textures
- UV Fade Resistant
- High quality durable cotton canvas backing
- Recommended for high-traffic
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new rugs, it will subside over time.
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 80% wool, 10% viscose, 10% cotton