Hibiscus BurgundyBrand : Mat Orange
An eccentric, round botanical covering that is both satisfying to check out and has an element of being bold. Contingent upon the picked variety decisions this dazzling rug could without much of a stretch bring to mind a waterfront style or a more contemporary look in the event that the further tone is chosen. A charming rug hand-tufted by craftspeople utilizing a mix of wool adds a sensational vibe to any room.
- Color – Burgundy
- Brand – Mat Orange
- Collection – Milano
- Material – Blended New Zealand wool
- Weave – Hand tufted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Contemporary
- Pattern – Floral
- Pile Height – 0.5 inches
- Origin – India
A fun, round flower rug that is attractive and eye-catchy. This gorgeous Hibiscus rug can remind you of an ocean-inspired style or more modern style when a darker hue is chosen. A striking rug that is hand-tufted by skilled craftsmen with a mix of viscose and wool gives an impressive look to any space. The captivating Hibiscus collection lets you immediately add a moody style to your interior with little effort.
- High low textures
- UV Fade Resistant
- High quality durable cotton canvas backing
- Recommended for high-traffic
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new rugs, it will subside over time.
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 90% wool, 10% cotton