Sarangi GreyBrand : MAT Vintage
The Sarangi rugs are a creation of vintage-styled rugs using old and restored materials. The left over dyed yarns are collected over the years which are the re-dyed/overdyed and handstitched by amazing confident women craftsmen. With carefully considered color palette, allowing gentle texture to a room these rugs are an eclectic accent to a décor.
- Color – Gray
- Brand – MAT Vintage
- Collection – Sarangi
- Material – Wool
- Weave – Hand Tufted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Luxury, Traditional, Vintage
- Pattern – Abstract, Geometry
- Pile Height – 0.5 inch
- Origin – India
The design is a patchwork that resembles traditional leatherworking and the Sarangi rug is a captivating design element to any space. A striking design shines the wool’s dyed pattern in an intriguing way. This contemporary rug can be found in a myriad of color choices to suit the design of your space and a variety of sizes. The rug is hand made by skilled women artisans for delivering a top-quality flooring that is captivating.
- Left out yarn
- Restored, Overdyed
- Denim backing
- UV Fade Resistant
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new rugs, it will subside over time.
- More than 70% women’s involvement
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 90% wool, 10% cotton