Tokyo GreyBrand : MAT The Basics
With a rich look perceptible across the room, the Tokyo rug demands to be strolled upon with your exposed feet. Accessible in a few sizes and luxury variety decisions, Tokyo is a mix of wool, cotton and hemp. Meticulously created by craftsmen of India.
- Color – Gray/Beige
- Brand – MAT The Basics
- Collection – Feel
- Material – 100 % pure New Zealand wool, linen
- Weave – Hand Knotted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Contemporary, Shaggy, Texture
- Pattern – Solid, Striated
- Pile Height – 2 to 2.5 inches
- Origin – India
This stunning floor covering will be a classy expansion before your chimney or a more conventional front room. The Tokyo adds a rich surface and profundity to any styled space you choose to put it in and attracts the eyes to it immediately.
- UV Fade Resistant
- Recommended for high-traffic
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new natural fiber rugs, it will subside over time.
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 60% wool, 20% linen, 20% cotton
These rugs will form beautiful appearances and are popular choices for our customers.