The Jalwa-2 rugs are reproductions of vintage-style rugs using old and restored materials. Left over dyed yarns are dyes and over dyed and then handstitched by amazing craftswomen. These floor coverings comes in characterful color tone and luxe finish. Its mesmerizing edges gives a much sought-after richness to your living space.
- Color – Charcoal
- Brand – MAT Vintage
- Collection – Jalwa
- Material – Wool
- Weave – Hand Tufted
- Shape – Rectangle
- Style – Contemporary, Luxury, Vintage
- Pattern – Abstract
- Pile Height – 0.5 inch
- Origin – India
Unique is the edging that looks like it’s been burned and the flower arrangement floats over the Jalwa-2 rug. It has prominent contrasting designs that make a striking statement in a room. Jalwa-2 rugs are available in a variety of colors and will surely alter the appearance of any space it is displayed in a stunning manner. It is hand-tufted with 100% wool and has a vintage look.
- Left out yarn
- Burnout effect
- Restored, Overdyed
- Denim backing
- UV Fade Resistant
- Professional cleaning recommended
- Shedding is normal that occurs with new rugs, it will subside over time.
- More than 70% women’s involvement
- Customization available for shapes, colors, and sizes
- Composition – 90% wool, 10% cotton